Contouring and highlighting your face are tasks that every girl wishes to master. Although we are not all equipped with a glam squad to flawlessly apply our makeup like Kim Kardashian, we have found an easy step-by-step tutorial on how to get those cheekbones chiseled and those eyes bright with just a few simple steps using different shades of your favorite foundation! All you will need are three different shades of foundation: your skin tone, one that is one or two shades darker than your skin tone, and one that is one or two shades lighter.
1. Prepare your skin and apply your normal skin shade foundation as you typically would.
2. Use the darker foundation and start “tracing” your face: your temples near your hairline, the hollows of your cheekbones, and your jaw line. For a starter tutorial, it is easy to make a giant “3” on each side of your face, with the top of the “3” tracing your temple, the middle your cheek, and the bottom your jaw.
3. Use the lighter foundation to highlight underneath your eyes, the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
4. Blend the created lines smoothly with a makeup sponge or beauty blender.
5. To finish, lightly apply loose powder on the entire face.
Tada! You now have that flawless facial structure and glow without needing that glamor squad! Go out, try different shades, and happy contouring!