Attention all chocolate lovers! Today is National Chocolate Mousse Day, and what better way to recognize one of the tastiest foods than to share one of our favorite mousse recipes with you! With just a few ingredients, you'll be on your way to chocolate heaven!
8 ounces Milk Chocolate Chips
6 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons vanilla
2 cups heavy whipping cream
¼ cup powdered sugar
1. Melt the milk chocolate chips and water in a saucepan (double boiler)
2. Whisk the vanilla in the chocolate and let it cool to room temperature
3. Whip the cream until it makes soft peaks, and then add the powdered sugar
4. Fold the cooled chocolate mixture into the whip cream mixture until it is well combined
5. Top with extra whipped cream or chocolate drizzle and enjoy!