There's no better way to beat the summer heat than with an ice-cold beverage! To spice things up a little bit, we decided to have some fun this summer and make delicious, thirst-quenching cocktails to enjoy on these hot summer days!
- 1 bottle moscato
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups cubed pineapple
- lemon lime soda
1. Pour wine and brandy into a pitcher and stir. Add lime, watermelon, and pineapple.
2. Place fruit in a glass with ice. Pour sangria over and top with lemon lime soda.
- 1/2 oz. Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz. Smirnoff Watermelon Vodka
- 3 1/2 oz. Lemonade
- Fresh watermelon chunks
1. Add melon liqueur, watermelon vodka, lemonade, and ice cubes to a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake for 30 seconds.
3. Strain into a rocks glass over ice and serve!