When thinking about this concept, we were inspired to mix the old with the new. The gardens and architecture of this late 1800s historical home nestled in the heart of Amherst, Massachusetts, created a simple but elegant backdrop to allow our deep beautiful jewel tones to take center stage.
Our vision for this beautiful shoot was to showcase a deep modern jewel tone palette and embrace a balance of the classic surroundings and the rich modern romance. We created a bold design with hues of pinks, purples, greens and blues, a palette that we accented with the mixture of vintage details and modern touches.
From the modern invitation suite with its geometric shapes and bold colors to the ombre guest seating we were inspired by this beautiful balance of classic and modern.
- Photographer: Melanie Zacek Photography
- Event & Stationery Designer: Parsimony Inspired
- Venue: Amherst Woman's Club
- Floral Designer: Flowers by Justine
- Cake Designer: Pete's Sweets
- Dress Store: Bridal Heirlooms
- Hair & Makeup: Brush Salon
- Jewelry: DMG Gallery
- Groom's Attire: The Bridal & Tux Boutique
- Calligraphy: Coppola Creative
- Laser Cut Name Tags: Fab Station
- Rentals: Jerome's Party Plus
- Shawls: Marisol Aparicio