Looking for a festive, simple crowd pleaser for an upcoming St. Patrick’s Day party? We love these fun signature drinks!
- 1.5 ounces of Midori
- 1.5 ounces of Vodka
- 1.5 ounces of Orange Juice
- 1 C. Ice
- Optional Garnishments:
- Green melon
- Green Sugar for rim
- Dip rim of martini glass into honey and then sugar until coated.
- Combine Midori, Vodka, Orange Juice and Ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously until combined and cold.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with green melon.
- Notes: Green sugar is easily made by mixing sugar with green food coloring until desired shade of green is achieved.
- Green Apples
- Melon Balls
- 4 Leaf Clover Cookie Cutter
- 6 oz. (180ml) Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 4 oz. (120ml) Apple Juice
- 4 oz. (120ml) Sour Apple Pucker
- 4 oz. (120ml) Midori Melon Liqueur
- 2 Green Apple Sodas
- 1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Blue Curacao
- Apple Juice
- 1 1/4 cups lemonade
- 2 envelopes unsweetened gelatin
- 3/4 cup lime vodka
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- Green food coloring (green + neon green recommended)
- Pour lemonade into a small saucepan and sprinkle unflavored gelatin on top. Allow to soak in a minute or two. Heat on medium, stirring constantly until gelatin has dissolved (just a couple of minutes). Remove from heat.
- Pour in vodka and sweetened condensed milk and stir to completely combine. Separate evenly into three bowls or measuring cups.
- Using green and/or neon green food coloring, add enough to achieve 3 different shades of green. Start with just one or two drops – you can always add more, but you can’t take away. Suggested mix: For light green, use 1-2 drops green + 1-2 drops neon green. For medium green, use 2-3 drops green + 2-3 drops neon green. For dark, green use 5-6 drops green + 5-6 drops neon green.
- Place shot glasses on a tray and pour the light green layer into shot glasses about 1/4 of the way full. Put in refrigerator for 20 minutes. While shots are setting, cover the other 2 mixtures with plastic wrap to keep warm. If any separation occurs, simply stir again before pouring the next layer.
- Once first layer is set, evenly pour the medium green layer into the shots and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Finally, add the last layer and allow to set for at least another hour.
- When ready to serve, top with a dollop of whipped cream and gold sprinkles.