Looking for a refreshing non-alcoholic option to share at a summer event? We've got you covered with some of our favorite summer recipes to help include everyone in the festivities! With August being the month of peaches, we gathered up some peach themed crowd pleasers that are sure to be a hit at all your summer events!
- 1 peach, sliced
- 2 inch-long pieces of candied ginger, finely chopped
- 8 – 10 mint leaves
- Juice of 3 limes
- 10 - 12 ice cubes
- 1 ginger beer
- Divide the peach slices, chopped candied ginger, mint leaves, and lime juice between two tall glasses.
- Use a muddler (or a spoon) to crush the peaches and mint to release the mint oils and juice from the peach.
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour chilled ginger beer over the ice until topped off.
Yields 2 gallons (great for large gatherings!)
- 120 oz of soda water
- 80 oz of peach juice
- 8 tablespoons of grenadine syrup
- 2 bags of frozen sliced peaches
- ½ to ¾ of a bag of ice
- Pour the soda water, juice and grenadine right in the beverage jar and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add ice and sliced peaches, stir again.
Yields 10-12 cups
PEACH RASPBERRY PUREE
- 4 peaches, pits removed and flesh diced into chunks
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 7 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups fresh lemon juice (from approximately 4 lemons)
- Ice cubes
TO SERVE (optional)
- Additional fresh raspberries
- Peach slices
- Sprig of mint
- Add diced peaches, raspberries and water to a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
- Place a sieve over a large mixing bowl and pour peach raspberry puree into the sieve. Use the back of a large spoon to push the puree around so the liquid falls through the sieve and seeds/skin stay inside the sieve.
- Discard seeds/skin from the sieve and set mixing bowl with liquid in it aside.
- Add granulated sugar and 1/2 cup water to a small saucepan and heat over MED heat until sugar dissolves into the water, stirring occasionally. Boil about 3 minutes until liquid has become syrupy. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add 7 cups water, lemon juice and ice cubes to a large pitcher. Stir to combine. Pour in cooled simple syrup and peach raspberry liquid. Stir to combine again.
- Store covered in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled with garnishes, if desired.